Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And she's back...

My friend starting to be more regular with her blog posts reminds me that the people of blogland haven't heard from me in almost three months! How remiss of me...

Well I'm back with a short post about things to come.

Sydney Film Festival starts tonight so posts on films will be forth coming in next two weeks (I'm seeing 8 films - the first one tonight), and then the 2012 Novel Challenge starts and you can look forward to three months of book reviews again. If anyone has a book recommend for the Novel Challenge, please pass it on for my consideration for my list and also I'm trying to raise more money than last year (I raised $325 (officially- there was a last donation or two that didn't officially count to my tally) and placed 73rd on the individual fundraisers list (out comes my inner (or not so inner) competitor)). Also if you want to join me in the reading, you should!

Finally have a small photo or two of the vivid festival...you should definitely check it out (especially the projections on Customs House and the MCA...not pictured here) this week if you are in Sydney.





2 comments: